Sunday, July 13, 2008
Beginning
I really want to spend more time writting my blog but I thought I would just put a few notes on to get it started (since Karen helped me get this set up quite awhile back and I was just too busy to take the time to write. This past week my "sailor boy" and I spent the week in Cedar City and St. George at the Utah Shakespearean Festival and Touchan to see plays and musicals. It was so much fun! In a few days I will write more and tell you why we decided to come up with our blog title of "Sailors Rest". As I get a bit more familiar with blogging I will get some neat backgrounds to put up and some more pictures to put on. For now...have patience with me!! Thanks to Karen for helping me get this set up. (And to Cheryl for her help, too. She set up a blog page with two dancing bananas!! And I never did write on that as I was still too confused with blogging! I think "Sailors Rest" will work better!!) So till my next blog...have a great day and know you are loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea, Mom! Good job on your first post!
Yay! You did it!! I'm so proud.... you've come far little padawan. (wow, did I just out myself as a star wars geek?)Love ya!
Post a Comment