Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow!

Well, we definately got snow yesterday! 8" of the fluffy white stuff! I generally do the shoveling but have been so busy this winter that Dad has done except for about twice! But I just delivered the Angel Tree gifts from our ward to the African Refugee family (in Sandy) and now it is time to relly play...and catch up on some sleep! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I got done with everthing I needed too just in the St. Nick of time!!

We hope you all have a great Christmas!! We had such a great King Family Christmas party on Sunday! Family is the greatest gift we have next to having Christ in our lives! We are so blessed and so love being with our kids, their spouses (whom I consider my kids!), and our absolutely wonderful grandchildren. Thanks to Abi for the DVD entertainment (even though she couldn't be here with us!), Brent and Karen for a rousing 6 rounds of Christmas Bingo, Greg for his absolutely fantastic "The Night Before Christmas...King Family Style"! It was awesome!...and to Stephanie for the delicious Pepperminet Mud Pie! We'll see you on Christmas Day for the movie, "Bedtime Stories" and hope it doesn't snow as much as is predicted!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, I still need a copy of that poem so I can join in on the merriment. Merry Christmas eve eve.

The Royals said...

It was a fabulous party!