Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a great Christmas!! My favorite things were getting everything done by the 24th that I needed to even though that required a one 1 and 1/2 hour night of sleep and several nights of 3-4 hours of sleep!! Christmas things and Relief Society rolled into one can be an interesting juggling act! But I loved everything and was truly blessed to be able to do everything! My most favorite things were being with family! Cheryl wasn't here but through her blog we were able to share her Christmas activities with Abi and Doug! Our family party was awesome and I appreciate the help with the game, Greg's amazing poem!!, and the dessert! And, of course, McKenna's direction of our Nativity production! The movie activity on Christmas Day was so much fun, too! I am just so sorry we had such bad weather to deal with! But everyone made it to the movie and back to our homes safely and I am grateful!! It was wonderful having Greg's family here from Phoenix to join us!

Well, we got a bunch of snow yesterday!! A foot...and I shoveled it all! What a workout, baby! Dad figures I probably lifted several tons of snow! This morning I decided I had better get in a run to help with all the calorie intake lately! When I left it was 12 degrees out and when I got back it was 8! I had thought to do a 5-miler but there was a little wind and I got so cold!!! So I did 3 miles and then came home and did 2 on the treadmill.

I saw Cheryl's blog this morning and the bows you made Abi are awesome, Karen!! I hope Alex is feeling much better now...missed him so much on our movie day!

All of you have a wonderful day! You are so dear to me!!

5 comments:

The Royals said...

Thank you. I think it is awesome that you stop your run at 3 miles and then come in and do the other on the treadmill. Oh, what it would be like to have that kind of dedication!

Cheryl said...

No kidding. I wish I would have inherited that. I mean, I'm practically turning into you in so many other ways mom- why didn't I get that personality trait?

من أجل التمكين said...

do u know islam ?

u dont know islam

www.islamhouse.com

http://douknowislam.blogspot.com

muslim12188@yahoo.com

-

Cheryl said...

Don't click on that above comment... it looks like spam to me.

Cheryl said...

Hey mom. I just gave you an honorable mention on my blog for an award.