I thought I would begin by posting pictures of our recent adventures with McKenna and Courtney while Stephanie and Dan were in Hawaii...that way Stephanie can see what her "sweeties" were up to while she was away!
The photos were posted backwards ????but at least you can see them and I will put the dates below them.
The second one is a "dough (snow) man" Courtney made out of left-over dough. McKenna sprinkled it with flour to give it a snowy touch!
Courtney rolling out the dough and getting ready to cut out her cookies. Next McKenna cutting out hers!
I did something...I don't know what...and my picture of the Museum was deleted so I posted it again and it went to the top. Are you getting dizzy yet?? Anyway now the second picture at the top was taken on April 12th at the BYU Museum of Art. We went to see the magnificent Carl Bloch display of his paintings of the Savior.
The pictures below were taken on April 11th at the Payson Bowling Lanes. McKenna was demostrating a new bowling move and I think she actually made a strike with one of these moves!?!
4 comments:
You did a great job! Next time I'm down there I will help you fix a few things.
Yay! ANother post!
Yeah, Karen can help you and we can talk next time I see you too but you did great.
It looks like you guys did lots of fun stuff. I love the dough man. Funny.
Mom... nice work! I hope my suggestion helps too...not that I am an expert! There are so many things I don't know how to do...so be sure to talk to Karen.
Thanks again for watching the girls. They had so much fun! I couldn't have gone for so long if I hadn't known they were in good hands! Love you tons!
Thanks to all of you for your comments! I will be very grateful to get some help, Karen! And Steph...I am going to do the posting of pictures as you suggested. We'll see what happens next time!!! Loved watching the girls! Oh...Steph, if you want to copy any of the pictures just right click on the photo you want to copy to your photo file and left click on "save". That is an easy process I can do. I did it from the pictures Cheryl had on her blog of my trip out there.
Post a Comment