Hi everybody!! Cheryl helped me get my blogspot up and running!...So I am back! The problem was that blogspot had a new format and I thought something was wrong with my computer or rather my blog. But she figured it out and set me up a new background. Thanks, Karen, for your help that you sent. I still couldn't figure it out...so I think it helps having "a helper" that can SEE what's going on and figure out the situation.
I am having a great time at Cheryl's! The first several days we did a Harry Potter marathon. We finished the last movie before Abi got home from school on Friday. Cheryl had Hogwarts classes and treats such as Butter Beer, etc. to go with the movies. Yesterday (Saturday) we had a Barnes and Noble day. We went to the store and bought each other a book (Cheryl, Abi, and me), had a pastry at the store (I have always wanted to do that!), and then came home to a little book party here. I brought my camera with me but Cheryl has taken all the pictures so she will post them on her blog when she gets a chance. Suffice it to say...I AM HAVING ALOT OF FUN! In a few days we will be leaving for Mackinaw Island. See you all later when I have more to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment